28 May 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well today is Holly and my 6th anniversary.  We aren’t too big into celebrating Halmark holidays but I just wanted to take a moment to tell you, dear, how much I love you and know that you are the best thing that God had ever brought into my life.  You have quite literally changed my life and my outlook on it, for the better, in the short time we’ve known each other.  Circumstances never seem to work out like we plan but I love the fact you are willing to ride next to me on life's rollercoaster and hold my hand on the scary parts.  You are a wonderful mother, baker, wife, free-thinker, God-fearer, hard worker and friend.  Thank you for exulting my strengths and for forgiving my many faults.  I love being with you every day just a little more and can’t wait until forever. 

1 comment: