10 May 2010

I Need A Journal

I have for sometime wanted a notepad of some sort that I could carry around with me. I’ve often heard quotes in church or where ever that and wanted to jot them down to remember later but either I've not had something to write on or have lost the scrap of paper that I did have.


This past weekend the desire was even more prevalent when every five minutes something was popping into my head that I wanted to blog about or just remember. I have the worst memory when it comes to things like that so jotting them down really helps.

I think I want to get a journal of some kind. I’ll just have to commit to carrying it around with me everywhere (I’m going to get bulky with this and my camera strapped to my back). I’m thinking I want to get a nice looking, leather-ish journal, similar to the one the teacher carries in Blue Car (terrible movie, don’t see it). Now granted the guy never wrote in it and was a pedophile, but I liked his notebook.

I did a little research and I think I like this one:
















It’s nice looking, discreet, durable, and cheap enough. But since I rarely buy anything for myself, I guess I’ll have to wait until my anniversary to see if I can get it *wink*.

1 comment:

  1. see my obsession with journals isn't as crazy as people seem to think! I have many for different reasons I have a prayer journal, a regular "these are my thoughts" journal, one for my stories or crazy ideas that pop in my head, one for lists, and well you get the point. Joe cut me off from buying a new one for a while but then Jeni (being the great friend she is) purchased me one and gave it to me last weekend : ) I just loooooove to write. I hope you get your journal and go to town writing all the things you find important, funny or just a little wierd. Your kids are gonna love to go through them one day

    ReplyDelete